- In Stock: limited quantities, FRAME: Metallic Silver, CUSHIONS: black, injection molded polyurethane
Pacifica II seating systems offer numerous configurations allowing for customization and easy arrangement. Units can be configured back-to-back or combined to form continuous rows.
Support beams are heavy gauge square tubular steel and allow for easy attachment of legs, seat frames, tables and armrests wherever required along the beam. Height adjustment of up to 20 mm (0.75 in) on each leg allows for easy leveling. The frame is finished using a baked acrylic powder coating. Standard color is Metallic Silver.
The seat and back is a 2.5mm cold rolled steel plate with rounded corners. The seat and back are finished with powder coating. Stand color is Metallic Silver.
Cushions are molded integral polyurethane with self skinning technology. Standard cushion color is black. Additional cushion colors can be selected from the RAL color chart. MOQ for colors other than black.
Arms & Legs
Tabletops are supplied in either black laminated melamine with waterproof and stain resistant properties. All table tops are customized to order.
- Available as 2, 3, 4, 5-seat units
- End arms, All arms or No arms
- Injection molded polyurethane cushions (black) or no cushions, (color options available) MOQ
- Free standing legs with anti-slide glides, Floor mounted option has no glides
- Metal finishes: Powder coated, Standard color is Metallic silver (JS-102)
- Cluster configurations available
- All metal is 100% Recyclable