Ala Premium seating systems offer numerous configurations allowing for customization and easy arrangement. Units can be configured back-to-back with connectors or combined to form continuous rows. Ala options include Baja (low back) and Alta (high back) for added comfort in long term seating.
Support beams are heavy gauge rectangle tubular steel and allow for easy attachment of legs, seat frames, tables and armrests wherever required along the beam. For back-to-back mounting, there are struts connecting the beams to maintain a systematic layout. Height adjustment of up to 20 mm (0.75 in) on each leg allows for easy leveling. The frame is finished using a baked acrylic powder coating. Standard color is Metallic Silver.
The seat frame is a smooth one piece 3mm thick steel plate perforated with 7mm square holes finished with primer and a thermo-lacquer epoxy-polyester resin coating, 80-100 microns thick. Standard color is Metallic Silver.
Arms & Legs
Tabletops are supplied in either perforated steel to match the seat and back or laminated melamine tabletops with waterproof and stain resistant properties. All table tops are customized to order.
- Available as 2, 3, 4, 5-seat units
- End arms, All arms or No arms
- Vinyl cushions or No cushions, (color options available)
- Free standing legs with adjustable glides, Floor mounted (no glides)
- Metal finishes: Polished aluminum or Powder coated (color options available)
- All metal is 100% Recyclable
- Power under seats
Contact: [email protected]