Gateway Designed by Dorsey Cox
Gateway is Airport Seating Alliance's newest and most modern addition to its comprehensive range of seating. Gateway features all polyurethane for seats and backs. Comfort, design, durability, and easy maintenance make Gateway a designers choice. Gateway seating systems offer numerous configurations allowing for customization and easy arrangement. Units can be configured back-to-back with connectors or combined to form continuous rows.
Support beams are heavy gauge, 1.5mm thick, 2.3" x 2.3" cold-rolled tubular steel and allow for easy attachment of legs, seat frames, tables and armrests wherever required along the beam.
Seat & Back
The polyurethane seat and back are 1" (25mm) thick molded polyurethane with a high quality steel frame insert for extra support. The molded polyurethane is extremely durable, moisture resistant, and easy to clean and maintain.
Arms & Legs
The high quality durable arms and legs are made from die cast aluminum. The armrests are designed to be compact and comfortable. Legs sit firmly on adjustable, anti-slide glides. Standard color is Metallic Silver. *See Metal Finishes for color options.
Tabletops are supplied in laminated melamine with waterproof and stain resistant properties. Standard table tops measure 20 x 16 inches and can be placed at any position on the beam. Table tops can be customized to order. Standard color is black. *See Table finishes for color options.
- Available as 2, 3, 4, 5-seat units
- End arms, All arms or No arms
- Integral molded polyurethane, (black), (color options available) MOQ 200
- Free standing legs, Floor mounted (no glides)
- Back-to-back configurations
- PRM: Persons of Reduced Mobility, raised seat, handicap logo
- Metal finishes: Powder coated, Standard color: Metallic Silver JS-102 (color options available)
- Cluster configurations available
- All metal is 100% Recyclable