Summit Seating in Polyurethane
Summit is a contemporary addition to our comprehensive range of seating. Summit features molded polyurethane seats and backs. Comfort, design, rugged durability, and easy maintenance make Summit an easy choice. Summit seating systems offer numerous configurations allowing for customization and easy arrangement. Units can be configured back-to-back with connectors or combined to form continuous rows.
Support beams are heavy gauge, 1.5mm thick, 2.3" x 2.3" cold-rolled tubular steel and allow for easy attachment of legs, seat frames, tables and armrests wherever required along the beam.
Seat & Back
The polyurethane seat and back are 1" (25mm) thick molded polyurethane with a high quality steel insert for extra support. The molded polyurethane is extremely durable, moisture resistant, and easy to clean and maintain.
Arms & Legs
The high quality durable arms and legs are made from die cast aluminum. The armrests are designed to be compact and comfortable. Legs sit firmly on anti-slide glides. Standard color is Metallic Silver. *See Metal Finishes for color option.
Tabletops are supplied in laminated melamine with waterproof and stain resistant properties. Standard table tops measure 20 x 16 inches and can be placed at any position on the beam. Table tops can be customized to order. Standard color is black. *See Table finishes for color options.
- Available as 2, 3, 4, 5-seat units
- End arms, All arms or No arms
- Integral molded polyurethane seats (black), (color options available) MOQ 200 seats
- Free standing legs, Floor mounted (no glides)
- Back-to-Back configurations available
- Metal finishes: Powder coated, Standard color: Metallic Silver JS-102 (color options available)
- Cluster configurations available
- All metal is 100% Recyclable
Standard table color is black
Contact: [email protected]