Social seating systems offer numerous configurations allowing for customization and easy arrangement. Units can be configured back-to-back or combined to form continuous rows.
Support beams are heavy gauge tubular steel and allow for easy attachment of legs, seat frames, tables and armrests wherever required along the beam. For back-to-back mounting, there are oval struts connecting the legs to maintain a systematic layout. Height adjustment of up to 20 mm (0.75 in) on each leg allows for easy leveling. The frame is finished using a baked acrylic powder coating. Standard color is Metallic Silver.
The seat frame is oval steel tube welded to the seat and back. The seat and back is formed perforated steel plate with a triangular pattern formed with curves for added comfort and rounded corners. The seat and back are finished with powder coating. Stand color is Metallic Silver.
30 inches wide, can be configured with or without arms and with or without cushions. The perforated steel seat and back are finished with powder coating. Stand color is Metallic Silver.
Arms & Legs
Tabletops are supplied in either perforated steel to match the seat and back or laminated melamine tabletops with waterproof and stain resistant properties. All table tops are customized to order.
- Available as 2, 3, 4, 5-seat units
- Can be configured Back-to-Back
- Available as single Bariatric seat (30 inches wide), MTO (made to order)
- End arms, All arms or No arms
- Cushions (black, standard) or no cushions, (color options available)
- Free standing legs or floor mounted
- Metal finishes: Powder coated, (metallic silver, standard) (color options available)
- All metal is 100% Recyclable
Contact: [email protected]