Ridgeway seating systems offer numerous configurations allowing for customization and easy arrangement. Units can be configured back-to-back with connectors or combined to form continuous rows.
- In Stock: limited quantities, (with black vinyl cushions or no cushions)
Support beams are heavy gauge rectangular tube steel and allow for easy attachment of legs, seat frames, tables and armrests wherever required along the beam. Back-to-back mounting is available to maintain a systematic layout. Height adjustment of up to 20 mm (0.75 in) on each leg allows for easy leveling. Standard frame is finished is chrome arms, legs, and seat trim with powder coated seat pan and beam. Optional frame finishes are available using a baked acrylic powder coating. Standard color is Metallic Silver.
The seat frame is oval steel tube welded to the seat and back. The seat and back is formed perforated steel plate with a triangular pattern formed with curves for added comfort and rounded corners. The seat and back are finished with powder coating. Stand color is Metallic Silver.
Arms & Legs
The high quality durable arms and legs are made from die cast aluminum. The armrests are designed to be compact and comfortable. Standard color is chrome. Optional finishes and colors available.
Tabletops are supplied in either perforated steel to match the seat and back. Optional laminated melamine tabletops are available with waterproof and stain resistant properties. All table tops are customized to order.
- Available as 2, 3, 4, 5-seat units (1-seat unit custom option)
- End arms, All arms or No arms
- Cushions or No cushions, Lumbar cushion (color options available)
- Free standing legs with adjustable glides, Floor mounted (no glides)
- Metal finishes: Chrome, Powder coated (color options available)
- Power under seats
- All metal 100% recyclable
- In Stock: with and without cushions, limited quantities
Contact: [email protected]
Dieses Modell ist in Deutschland leider nicht verfügbar