Stainless Steel seating systems offer numerous configurations allowing for customization and easy arrangement. Units can be configured back-to-back with connectors or combined to form continuous rows.
Support beams are heavy gauge rectangle tubular steel and allow for easy attachment of legs, seat frames, tables and armrests wherever required along the beam. Height adjustment of up to 20 mm (0.75 in) on each leg allows for easy leveling. The frame is finished using a baked acrylic coating. Standard color is Black.
The perforated seat and back has a 1.5mm cold rolled stainless steel plate with rounded corners for comfort and safety. Seat trim is environmentally friendly aluminum alloy. The seat and back are finished with an electrostatic coating and rust proof treatment with electro-plated polishing. Standard color is stainless steel.
Cushions options are available upon request. Standard color is black vinyl.
Arms & Legs
Tabletops options are available upon request. Material options are stainless steel or marble.
- Available as 2, 3, 4-seat units, (5-seat units custom option)
- End arms or All arms
- No cushions, (custom cushions and color options available)
- Free standing legs with adjustable glides, Floor mounted (no glides)
- Metal finish: Stainless Steel
- All metal is 100% Recyclable
- In Stock: limited quantities (seat & back version only)
Contact: [email protected]