Stainless Steel seating systems are perfect for small businesses with light to moderate traffic and offer numerous configurations allowing for customization and easy arrangement. Units can be configured back-to-back with connectors or placed end-to-end to form continuous rows.
Support beams are heavy gauge rectangle tubular steel and allow for easy attachment of legs, seat frames, tables and armrests wherever required along the beam. Height adjustment of up to 20 mm (0.75 in) on each leg allows for easy leveling. The beam is finished using a baked acrylic coating. Beam color is Black.
The perforated seat and back has a 1.0mm cold rolled stainless steel plate with rounded corners for comfort and safety. Seat trim is environmentally friendly aluminum alloy. The seat and back are finished with an electrostatic coating and rust proof treatment with electro-plated polishing. Standard color is 304 brushed stainless steel.
Cushions are not standard. Cushion options are available upon request. Color options are black, blue, green, and plum vinyl.
Arms & Legs
Tabletops are perforated 304 brushed stainless steel (matching the seats) and can be placed at any location on the beam. (not for sitting)
- Available as 2, 3, 4-seat units, (5-seat units made to order)
- End arms or All arms
- Cushions, (custom cushions and color options available), not in stock.
- Free standing legs with adjustable glides, option for floor mounting (no glides)
- Metal finish: 304 brushed Stainless Steel
- All metal is 100% Recyclable
- NOT RATED FOR HIGH TRAFFIC AREAS
- In Stock: limited quantities (seat & back version only)
Contact: [email protected]